Do you know a young person who would benefit from an opportunity to reflect on themselves and their own mental health?
Perhaps they would benefit from learning more about stress and anxiety, and the proactive techniques they can use to better manage these problems?
If so, Managing Me is the course for them.
Managing Me is a 6 week structured course for young people between the ages of 9 and 17.
Over the course of six weeks young people will learn more about anxiety and stress, will learn how to challenge negative thinking and will also discover pro-active ways they can maintain their own wellbeing.
The course includes:
- Learning more about self awareness, self regulation and self reflection
- Exploring what stress and anxiety are and how we can use positive coping strategies to manage their effectively
- What negative thinking looks like and how we can challenge our thoughts
- An introduction to the 6 Ways To Wellbeing
- Steps we can take to improve our wellbeing
- Recognising and identifying our support networks
- Greater awareness of local support services
Sessions are available as/when funding becomes available – meaning this page will be routinely updated when MKM have been funded to provide sessions for the community.
MKM are also happy to deliver CBC courses internally for schools and education bodies who feel as though their young people may benefit from sessions.
For more details on Managing Me, please contact email@example.com.