Do you know a young person who would benefit from a little bit of extra support during this difficult time?
Perhaps they would benefit from learning and developing coping strategies which will enhance their resilience, and enable them to better manage the challenges which they face – especially during the current climate?
If so, Bounce Back may be the course to help support them!
Bounce Back is a 6 week, youth emotional resilience course for ages 9-17.
The course teaches young people how they can combat stress, deal with emotions and reduce anxiety so they can ‘bounce back’ from the challenges they face in life.
The course includes:
- An introduction to emotional resilience, get to know you games and activities
- Identifying support networks and understanding the importance of having a support network
- Understanding anxiety and how it can impact on you
- Understanding stress and how to tackle it
- The impact of relaxation on wellbeing & de-stress techniques
- Understanding decision making and how to make emotionally intelligent decisions
Unfortunately we currently do not have any public sessions available at this time.
Sessions are available as/when funding becomes available – meaning this page will be routinely updated when MKM have been funded to provide sessions for the community.
MKM are also happy to deliver CBC courses internally for schools and education bodies who feel as though their young people may benefit from sessions.
For more details on Bounce Back, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.