Coping with Life is a structured, 3-week programme which utilises Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) techniques to empower people to learn more about their own mental health, and the steps they can take to better manage their wellbeing through the use of positive coping strategies.
Over the course of three weeks, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about anxiety, stress and depression.
- Understand the difference between good and bad stressors.
- Explore the fight or flight response.
- Develop new techniques for relaxation and grounding.
- Understand the importance of support networks and goal setting.
This course aims to provide you with a safe space and time where you can self-reflect, whilst providing engaging activities which will equip you with tools and techniques which you can carry forward with you – equipping you to overcome adversity wherever you may encounter it.
MKM are currently funded by Live Well Kent & Medway to provide courses for people living across Maidstone, and also for people living across Swale.
Participants who would like to attend courses must do so by registering with Live Well Kent. You can do this by completing an Online Referral Form on the Live Well Website, or by calling the Live Well Team on 0800 567 7699.