Do you know a young person who would benefit from a little bit of extra support during this difficult time?
Perhaps they would benefit from learning and developing coping strategies which will enhance their resilience, and enable them to better manage the challenges which they face – especially during the current climate?
If so, Bounce Back may be the course to help support them!
Bounce Back is a 6 week, youth emotional resilience course for ages 8-11.
The course teaches young people how they can combat stress, deal with emotions and reduce anxiety so they can ‘bounce back’ from the challenges they face in life.
The course includes:
- An introduction to emotional resilience, get to know you games and activities
- Identifying support networks and understanding the importance of having a support network
- Understanding anxiety and how it can impact on you
- Understanding stress and how to tackle it
- The impact of relaxation on wellbeing & de-stress techniques
- Understanding decision making and how to make emotionally intelligent decisions
10th of June 2020 | 1:30pm – 2:30pm | 8-11 Years Old
6th of July 2020 | 4pm – 5pm | 8-11 Years Old
We are pleased to share that thanks to the generous funding of the National Lottery Community Fund, we currently have two FREE virtual courses available for young people to access.
These courses will be delivered through the virtual conferencing tool medium ZOOM (learn how to install ZOOM here), and will run for six weeks.
For more details, and to book a space for your young person on this programme, please complete the contact form found below.
Made possible by