Mid Kent Mind are able to provide the nationally-acclaimed Two-Day Adult Mental Health First Aid course from Mental Health First Aid England – providing an opportunity for people to develop their toolkit for supporting others with their mental health.
You can find the full outline for this course below.
This two day course trains you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Currently, in order to deliver these courses in a virtual capacity, we are splitting them over four morning sessions to ensure that people gain access to the full course content in a medium which is more manageable over ZOOM.
Our courses are currently available at the subsidised rate of £150 per person – with an additional discount available to charities and voluntary groups making the course just £95. These courses usually cost £300. You can find current dates on the booking form below.
Interested in booking Two-Day Adult Mental Health First Aid training internally for your company or organisation?
We work with a range of companies to help them to implement Mental Health First Aid in their organisations. For more details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.