Maidstone and Mid-Kent Mind are pleased to offer MHFA Adult 2-Day Training to organisations and individuals who are keen to learn more about mental health.
The MHFA Adult 2-Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
This course has been created by Mental Health First Aid England.
This course is usually valued at £300 per person – as this covers the cost of the Instructor, and the training materials which individuals take away with them. As part of Mid-Kent Mind’s continued charitable mission, however, we aim to offer this course at a subsidised rate – to make it more accessible to people who feel as though they may benefit from increased knowledge.
Please see the below list of dates for our current MHFA Adult 2-Day courses. You can E-Mail email@example.com to book onto any of these dates.
Current Training Dates:
More Dates Coming Soon