Spaces on these courses are available Kent-Wide (Excluding Medway).
Life Skills is a 5-week virtual psychoeducational course to help you challenge unhelpful thinking, behaviour and make positive changes to your life. By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of:
· Anxiety, depression, and related problems
· How your thinking affects your mood and behaviour
· How negative moods and behaviours are maintained
· How to challenge unhelpful thinking
· How to develop and use a range of strategies to help you manage mood and behaviour
Please note that this is not a therapy group, so we will not ask you to disclose sensitive or personal material. All of the examples used throughout the group are Case Studies.
To book a space on this programme, completing the booking form found below and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm your booking.
This course is delivered as part of the wider reaching COMF programme – providing a range of different mental health support to adults. Other support available includes one-to-one recovery action plans, and also a peer-to-peer support group.
Delivered in partnership with