About the course …
Resilient Minds is a FREE 1 day course for Parents age 17+ that are experiencing mental health issues and for Parents
of children that have mental health issues, Autism or ADHD.
The course has been designed to help Parents manage stress, anxiety and low level depression and to build resilience in preventing these conditions from becoming entrenched negative factors.
Parents will explore the `Six Ways to Wellbeing’ combined with the idea of mindfulness to provide them with a menu of practical selfhelp activities and ideas to build and maintain positive emotional wellbeing and resilience.
The full day course includes:
- An introduction to the Six Ways to Wellbeing and Mindfulness
- Individual assessments of how stressed and mindful
- The 1 minute mindfulness tool
- The stress bucket
- The happiness hour
- Turning off your auto pilot
- Body Scanning and understanding physical sensations
- The conscious observation tool
- Reconnecting to body and breath
- The mindfulness cues tool
- Mindfulness in your daily life
- Strategies to beat your stress
- The difference between mindfulness and concentration
- Introducing mindful meditation
Our next set of Resilient Minds starts on Tuesday the 14th of November 2017.
Please arrive at 9:00am for a 9:15 start.
The course will take place at the Live It Well Centre, Ashford, TN24 8QF
Please call us on 01622 692383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org